For the most little ones and for beginners: premature and newborn babies up to 9 kg are most delicate darlings who can be well taken care of in an elastic sling. The Slings can be tied in advance and we recommend the front carrying variant: tummy-to-tummy. It can be used from the first day of life.
- Soft in touch, incredibly elastic: easy-going, just like a second skin.
- Stable edges.
- Smaller cut (width approx. 50 cm) which is just right for delicate carried babies.
- Two labels, easily visible, mark the centre of the Slings.
- Provides for the correct spread-squat position.
- Interlock knitting: stretchable in all directions ? for a perfect support!
- Detailed and illustrated tying instructions (available in several languages) are attached.
We only recommend a carrying method that supports the baby with at least three lengths of Slings.
Consult your paediatrician and/or some healthcare professionals. Only carry premature babies when they are hemodynamically stable and can breathe without problems.
100% organic Cotton, tested for harmful substances
Basis weight of the elastic baby slings: approx. 235 g/sqm
Washable up to 60° C (with motif: washable up to 40° C), don't use optical brighteners.
different lengths available
Choose the sling length according to the size and build of the person who is carrying the most, and according to the preferred tying technique. Please contact us or use our sizing guide! We recommend tying options corresponding to the Slings size and to different Slingsing sizes.
email@example.com/ +49 (0)2202 98 35 0
approx. 4,60 m
Classic length for normal sized carrying persons and/or couples with difference in size.
approx. 5,40 m
Suitable for very tall carrying parents and stronger persons