A Baby Sling specifically made for premature infants! Made with just as much love, fitted in size and adapted to the needs.
Purpose-made for premature infants and newborns, so that you can carry your tender precious from day one. We suggest carrying variations in front and tummy to tummy, for example the wrap-x-carry.
- Narrowly cut compared to the regular woven baby slings (Width ca. 45 cm).
- Super light and airy, yet handy and supportive (Grammage of only ca. 135 g/qm).
- Dimensionally stable, double stitched edges.
- Two visible labels mark the baby sling's center.
- Comfortable cross twill fabric.
- Clings perfect to yours and your baby's body.
- Provides for a correct spread-squat position.
- A detailed pictorial tying instruction is enclosed.
Before carrying - consult your paediatrist and/or nursing staff.
Only carry haemodynamic and respiration stable premature infants!
100 % cotton, tested for harmful substances
Washable up to 60° C (with motif: bis 40° C), no optical brighteners.
Width: 0,45 m
Length: 4,60 m/ 5,40 m
Which length do you need?
Choose the baby carrier length according to height and figure of the most carrying person, and also to the preferred tying technique. Feel free to contact us! We suggest tying options that do justice to the baby sling size and the different dress sizes.
firstname.lastname@example.org: +49 (0)2202 98 35 0
ca. 4,60 m conventional length well suited for normal sized carriers or couples with a difference in size.
ca. 5,40 m for very tall parents and people with a strong physique