Hop-Tye Conversion - the classic wrap conversion
This carrier combines the advantages of a sling and a baby carrier! The hip belt and shoulder straps are knotted like a sling. The seat area can be adjusted with drawstrings.
The Hop-Tye Conversion is the right choice for you if...
- you love the cosy feeling of a baby sling..
- you want to get along completely without buckles.
- you're prone to suffer from neck pain.
- you want to carry your baby from birth to walking age with only one carrying aid.
- your baby is very sensitive.
- you want a lot of lateral stability for your Baby.
Made from sling fabric
The Hop-Tye Conversion is made from our beautiful sling fabrics, the robust cross twill with the classic stripe designs, or the smoother jaquard with elegant Patterns.
You love specials? Then show this love with a HOP-TYE® Conversion!
- Special safety: the hip belt is closed with a safety buckle.
- Special support: the hood supports your baby’s neck when rolled or gathered.
- Special support: sides that can be gathered build an even more beautiful pouch with the face fabric.
- Special comfort: the padding of the waist belt has been reduced by 10 cm for easier knotting. You can make the knot comfortably on the bib, for instance.
- Special innovation: the tunnel variant prevents that the drawstring slips through the stopper when under tension and disappears in the tunnel.
- Special straps: even on the backside of the straps you would find a loop for the hood if you like to skip the straps.
- Special anatomy: Diagonally fixed drawstrings make it possible to shorten the back panel for a perfect spread-squat Position.
Tying the Hop-Tye Conversion
You love the cosy feeling of a baby sling, but don't have the patience to tie it? Then the Hop-Tye Conversion is just the thing for you! This baby carrier is closed by tying a knot at the waist strap, while the straps made of sling fabric are crossed at the back and then are knotted at the front. The adjustable back allows the carrier to adapt perfectly to your newborn, so that even very small children can be carried ergonomically and safely.
Find the Hop-Tye Conversion instructions as a free PDF here.