Even drinking has to be learnt: A safe and easy way is the use of the CamoCup®.
Initially developed for infants, children and adults with sensorimotor restrictions, it is perfectly suitable for all children who need to learn to drink.
The form of the CamoCup® corresponds to two hands put together as if trying to scoop water from a well. This produces a groove that provides for a specific and well metered flow of the beverage.
Further information can be found on www.camocup.de.
- Beak shape with drinking groove for an accurate flow.
- Nipples within the lip area stimulate the swallowing reflex.
- Wide grip grooves provide a secure hold.
- Grapping the cup with both hands (since there is no handle) relaxes the face muscles.
- Wide base for a stable standing.
- Food safe, unbreakable, suitable for dish washers, and sterilisable.
Plastics, free of PVC, phthalates, and bisphenol A, tested for harmful substances
approx. 10 cm high, filling quantity 20 - 120 ml (scalable in steps of 20 ml)